How To Make Instagram Reels Videos Like Tik Tok
Were you missing the TikTok videos after TikTok ban? So now your problem is solved, that’s – Instagram Reels feature. this is often the newest feature of Instagram, which is extremely almost like TicTalk. On this, along side watching videos of your popular creator, you’ll also create and upload your own video. This feature has started from 8 July Wednesday evening, on which you’ll be ready to watch videos of popular Ticketlockers and Creators. If you check out this latest feature of Instagram, then it are often expected that it can give tough competition to apps like Mitron and Chingari by establishing TikTok because the most successful alternative in India. If you furthermore may want to make and upload reels videos like your favorite creator, then here we’ll tell you the proper thanks to make it.
How to create Instagram Reels
Creating Instagram Reels Reels Videos is sort of easy, but the foremost important thing to form a Reels video is that you simply get Reels on your Instagram account. Facebook is rolling out this feature at the instant , numerous people have gotten this feature, in many devices it’s yet to return . If you see the Reels feature on your Instagram account, then create your video thereon –
- Open Instagram on your smartphone first.
- Now open the camera of the Instagram app.
- Once the camera is open, you’ll see options for Live, Story, and Reels at rock bottom, where you’ve got to click on the reels.
- Now you’ll start making Reels videos on your Instagram. In Reels Video you’ll create a maximum of 15 seconds of video clips.
- To record the video you’ve got to tap the white circle shown within the reels and it’ll even be wont to stop recording.
- Before starting the video you’ll add some effects to the video, which may make your video more fun. For the consequences, you’ve got to click on the icon on the left. Here you’ll control the speed of your video, you’ll choose 0.3x for recording slow-motion video and 3x for speed-up video.
- to feature effects, you attend the smiley option and swipe the white circle right. Now you’ll see all the consequences available, you’ll choose anybody you wish.
- Instagram reels also allow you a 3-second timer before recording a video. that you’ve got to click on the timer icon on the left then set the timer. After this, a 3-second timer will appear on your screen before the video , in order that you prepare yourself before recording the video.
- Finally, you’ll also add music within the Instagram Reels feature, for this you’ve got to click on the music icon on the left. the simplest a part of this feature is that you simply are given the entire music, from which you’ll choose a neighborhood of your choice and make a video thereon. In TikTok, you got only a neighborhood of any music, but on Instagram, you’re given an entire track during which you’ll create a video on your own choice.
Here are a few awesome, cheap, and reliable products that you can use for making viral Instagram reels. You can check the camera stand, tripod, round light, green screen, and much more on the best offers on Amazon simply by clicking below.
Thank You For Reading This How To Tutorial!
I always provide the source link to the inspiration-content. If you find any copyright infringement content or have any question/query regarding the blog, email me directly at email@example.com. I would love address your queries at the earliest possible.